We are positioned to being the most focused executive education institution in this region.
Our Philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Be practical and provide transferable skills to the workforce
- Be convenient for the working professionals
- Build a community of learning where the student plays an integral part in the learning process
- Encourage diversity in faculty, students and teaching methods so that learning takes place not only from a strong curriculum but also exchange of ideas
- Foster personal development in a safe and supportive environment.
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit & Control
- General Management
- Process And Automation
- Corporate Communications And Public Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Sales And Marketing
- Hotel & Hospitality Management
- Accounting Softwares
- IT Courses
- Business Administration
- Tourism Management
- Leadership Management
- Project Management
- Safety Management
- International recognition
Quality British education recognised internationally
- UAE accreditation
Our partner institution is accredited and licensed by the KHDA which is a Dubai Government entity.
- Value for money
Affordable tuition in relation to the UK, US and other countries
- Our graduates are employees of choice
Excellent employment and career prospects upon completion of studies with us. Several of our students are HR Managers and decision makers when it comes to recruitment.
- Networking Opportunities
Life long connections with fellow students who are decision makers and at very senior positions in the industry
- Friendly staff and Faculty team
Over the years our students have praised highly of our staff and faculty friendliness and comfort in assisting the academic needs of the students.
- Integrated Learning Management
our partner institution employs high end social learning management system which allows students, faculty and the capital to remain connected together at all stages. Our classroom training is done using state of the art teaching facilities.